Week 2 Insights


I'm just going to ignore the whole blog thing and just write as if I'm talking to myself (Also I don't know how to format this, so I'm sorry) This week we read a few chapters of Acts. Honestly I have never gotten much out of my religion classes, they just don't do anything for me. This week was different though, because when I chose the verses to write about, they immediately stood out to me as if they were being screamed at me. My favorite being Saul and how even with all he did to upset Heavenly Father and actively went against him, even he was able to repent. Even going so far as to be a completely new person with a new name. That gives me a lot of hope for how maybe I won't be a lost cause with all my mistakes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 8 Insights

Week 12 Insights